My Everyday Makeup Products

Saturday 12 July 2014

Today I thought I'd share the products I use on an everyday bases for my make up. My make up is pretty basic and natural so I don’t use many products and I never do much eye make up apart from a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Anyway here are some of the products I use everyday.

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation 

Maybelline Falsies mascara


Collection eyeliner pencil
(sorry i didn't get a photo) 

MUA Cover and conceal concealer



Rimmel stay matte powder


MUA Bronzer


Maybelline Baby lips Hydrate


I do use a lipstick but this often changes but the one I’ve been using the most is the Revlon colour burst matte balm



I use the two brushes Real Techniques powder brush and the Real Techniques face expert brush to apply my powder and foundation and for my bronzer I use an Avon angled blush brush to apply that.

So these are the products I use everyday or have done for the last few months,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric