My Lush Collection

Saturday 19 July 2014


So for a while now I’ve been buying Lush products and my collection is starting to build up more! Especially since It was my birthday last week and I got some Lush things from family and I went out and bought some more stuff. Plus I still have some Lush products from Easter! So I thought I’d share my collection so I’ll stop rambling and you can see what I have.

Bunch of Carrots bubble bar , well they aren’t really a bunch any more as I only have one and a half left. These aren’t actually available in Lush anymore as they were an Easter special. Since they are Easter themed.


Amandopondo bubble bar (£2.75) This was included in my Lush haul from back in April I think but there isn’t much of it left now there’s only a little bit left, but this has lasted so long. But bare in mind this hasn’t been used all the time maybe once every few weeks.


Ro’s Argan body conditioner (£15.95) this was included in the same post as the Amandopondo and once again I got that back in March/ April, and I’m finally starting to warm up to the product. I’m not a big fan of the texture once it’s washed off the skin and your skin is still wet, but this is amazing to use on your feet if they’re dry!
 


Ultrabland (10.95)

  
Butterball (£2.50) This is one of the products I got for my birthday which I still haven’t used along with the rest of these in the list so I haven’t got anything to write about them. 


Dreamtime (3.25)
 


The comforter (4.50)
 


Blue skies and fluffy white clouds (4.50)
 


Creamy candy (2.60)
 


3 charity pots (£1 each) two of these are actually the new charity pot whilst the other is the old one which I'm still using.

so this was my collection of Lush stuff which most of it i've had since Easter. i'll post a new blog post next week. 
Emma 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric