May Favourites

Saturday 31 May 2014

So it’s the end of May and that means one thing and one thing only, may favourites. I’ve had such a busy month with exams starting and almost finishing (5 exams left, about 2 weeks) and I got to go to my first concert (McBusted) and just generally been a hard, stressful month, but after all that I can still say this month has been quite good and I have found some new Favourite so enough rambling and I’ll get straight on with it.


My first favourite of the month is a hair care product. The Herbal Essence smooth and soft shampoo and conditioner. I have been having such problems with my hair lately and I don’t know what causes it but every time I wash my hair with the shampoos and conditioners my hair is always left greasy. I do often change up what I use and mix it up but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and also leaves it very manageable and to top it off it smells amazing.


(sorry about the colour and flash i couldn't get a good photo of the foundation that shows the proper colour it's actually much lighter than this) 

My next favourite is the Revlon Nearly naked Foundation in the colour 120 shell. I’ve been using this product for over a year now and I love it. It’s not the cheapest of foundations but it’s not the most expensive it’s price is £8 and it’s a nice light foundation. It has a great amount of coverage and lasts for a very long time. I usually do my make up at about 7am for school and by half three my makeup is still completely fine. Plus these foundations last me for about 4-5 months maybe longer. I love this foundation but I defiantly want to switch things up and I’m defiantly considering buying a new foundation. Especially after hearing the good things about the Rimmel wake me up foundation.


My next favourite isn’t a beauty favourite but a music favourite, I love my music and it’s always what I do, I watch the music channels on TV all day if I’m not going out, if I’m on my way to school, when I’m revising, everywhere. I always have to have a set of headphones with me and when I discovered this band I fell in love. They’re one of the three support groups that opened for McBusted and they’re called E of E I love these guys they’re a great band very lively on stage and great singers.


Staying on the subject of music my other music favourite is Hollywood Ending one of the other bands supporting Mcbusted since the concert I have had their music on replay from spotify I love their music. I love it when you discover a new song, which leads to liking a new artist, and you gain a sense of joy and excitement because it’s new and unfamiliar.


My final favourite is going to be the top shop nail polish in the colour Flamingo Corel, I love this nail polish it’s such a spring/ summer colour which I have wore for the majority of May ( I unfortunately picked all of it off after finishing exams early and had time to waste). I love the Top Shop nail polishes they last so long and need only two coats. They last for so long and they’re a reasonable price.

So these were my favourite of May, If you’d like to share what some of your favourites were for May leave a comment below and I’ll reply as soon as I can,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric