L’Oreal Milcellar Water Review

Saturday 24 May 2014


Ok so to start with I know a lot of people on this site have done reviews on this product, but I’m busy in between revising and exams and a bunch of school stuff and this is honestly the easiest post I could write and I would like to say that I bought this with my own money and everything I write is my honest opinion.



So the Milcellar water is a make up remover, you put it on a cotton pad and rub on your face or hold over the eyelid before rubbing gently to remove any eye make up. I have had this product for around 2 months now after seeing a youtuber  (Floral Scene) use it in one of her videos and I got curious and it was on special in boots so I thought why not try it.

This product is now my favourite make up remover. I use it on a daily basis and for having it for almost two month i use it almost everyday (apart from when I’ve been really lazy) and I have a lot left. When using it I go through 3 cotton pads and that removes foundation, powder, mascara and concealer. I only really need two but the third one is used for any left over.

This product is very gentle on the skin and removes make up instantly. I have spot prone skin and since using this my face has been much more cleaner as instead of using a regular make up wipe it cleanses deeper and gets rid of all traces of makeup. The Milcellar water also tightens and tones the skin and even leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. It also is effortless to use.


The only fault I have with it is with the bottle, when I pour the water on the cotton pad I often tip it a little too much and it ends up putting too much liquid on the pad, but apart from that I love this product it’s simply a great cleanser and easy to use, whilst the bottle is very basic but stylish.

The Millcellar Water is £4.99 from Superdrugs or £3.33 from Boots as you save £1.66 and i'm pretty sure you can get it from a few different places. So this was my Review have you used this product? what was your opinion on it?
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric