April Favourites

Saturday 10 May 2014

So it’s once again the end of April and it’s the beginning of may and I can say this month has just came and gone, I feel like I've done so much in so little time and now It’s may and my exams start in about one or two weeks, I'm terrified as I still haven't started any revision yet, but anyway here are some of my beauty and fashion favourites from April.

This is an overview of all of my beauty favourites of the month.

So to start with I got the Maybelline Falsies, I watch a lot of Youtubers on YouTube especially fashion and beauty youtubers, including both Tanya Burr and Zoella and every time I always hear about the Maybelline Falsies. I've been dying to try this but I've always put it off getting it, but I finally got it at the beginning of April and I have loved it since. It gives the lashes a dramatic but natural look.


My next favourite is from Lush, this month especially I have fell in love with Lush and their products but I have especially loved the Bunch of Carrots which I got for Easter. I've had the for the entire month and I still haven't gone through one carrot, so they last a long time and they smell amazing and of course even though it’s a bubble wand it still leaves your skin refreshed and soft.


this favourite I have had for months but have mainly been using over the last two weeks since I went back to school last week, my lips have been getting dry from talking a lot and generally just from being in school all day, so I’ve been using the Maybelline Baby Lips hydrate and I even put this on as a layer then apply my Mac Dazzle Glass Lip Gloss on top, This lip gloss is pretty good it doesn't last the full eight hours it should but it still lasts a long time.


So that was my beauty favourites so here are some of my fashion favourites for the month. To start with I'll start with my favourite footwear of the month which it my Grey Ankle Boots from River Island. This boots I've had for three years now and they're kind of a re-discovery and I wear them with everything, I think they just fit and they're extremely comfortable to wear.



This favourite I included in one of my blog posts a few weeks ago and it’s this Half black half Grey top from Newlook, this top I’ve fell in love with I know it’s spring and I should be wearing pastels and lighter colours but this top it’s really light and quite thin so it’s nice for the hotter days but I really can't wait to wear it when I go to college.


 My final favourite is my new jeans from Urban Outfitters they're called Black cigarette cuffed jeans and I got them in their sale for £20 they were originally £45 and I love them, I find it hard to find a pair of jeans that fit perfectly around both the waist and the legs but these jeans I found they are a perfect fit and for being skinny jeans they are incredibly soft and comfortable and since they're plain back they're suitable for both going out during the day or going out for a meal.

(not my photo i couldn't get a good photo of them) 

i have one last favourite but it’s not a beauty or a fashion favourites it’s a film, I went to see this during my Easter holidays and I can say that it was brilliant film there wasn't a single boring moment. It’s Divergent, I'm in love with it and it’s made me think a lot about fear since I saw it. I know, I know it’s stupid but i got my inspiration for my last post from the film. But if you haven't seen this film I recommend that you do. I'm not going to spoil anything but I wrote a blog post about the film, which I'll link below.


So these were my favourites of April favourites, let me know below in the comments what your favourites of the month were and I'll update next Saturday
 Emma

4 comments:

  1. I loved the lush carrots, they smelled so good right? You should do more posts like this one!:)<3
    Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The carrots smell really good and they last so long i think i've got four baths out of them and i'm still on the first one and i think i will do more posts like this, i enjoy writing these, i'm still experimenting with posts and coming to terms with what i feel most comfortable with :) <3

      Delete
  2. that mascara is amazing! i love it so much

    i missed divergent when it came out in cinemas, and as a result haven't seen it yet, and now i have to wait till the dvd comes out , how sad! hahah

    sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that mascara is literally my favorite one i use it everyday and aww it will be even more special when you get to see the film but at least you'll buy it cheaper than you would to see the film in cinemas and you get to watch it as many times as you like :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric