Shopping, Divergent and Nandos

Tuesday 15 April 2014

So yesterday I had a day out with my mum, which I haven't had in a long time and it was really nice to finally have a mother, daughter day it was very fun and relaxing and the weather great the sun was out and it was pretty warm out. Which is showing that it is actually spring! And I'm praying that the weather will pick up and stay hot and sunny longer especially for the summer.

So as the title suggests I did go shopping, I ended up going to Silverlink where there are a few shops at a retail park. I ended up going into Newlook, H&M, Boots and Next.  I ended up only buying things from H&M, Newlook and boots and I spent £18 oops!. It may not seem like I spent much but I spent £35 on Saturday when I went into town. Here some of the things I bought,

Newlook (£12.99) this tops is quite unique it’s mixed materials. The front is black and I'm not sure what the material is but it’s very light, whilst the back is grey and it’s a jersey material. It’s quite plain and simple but at the same time it’s quite smart but casual.



Boot’s- L'Oreal Paris Skin perfection purifying micellar solution (£3.33)  boots have a deal on this at the moment where you save 1/3 on selected L'Oreal Paris skincare so this should have originally been £4.99 so it’s a good deal and I actually tried this as soon as I got home and one thing I can say is I’m not going to be using make up wipes any more. This stuff feels so much gentler on the skin. It took me two make up pads to remove my entire make up but I didn't use much of the solution. I think I’m definitely going to have to get some more of this.


 After killing  time in the shops and walking around it was finally time for us to go to the cinema where I got to see Divergent! I actually saw a trailer for this film when I went to see The Hunger Games Catching Fire and since then I have wanted to see it and I can definitely say it was just as good as the trailer makes it look. I even think it’s better than the Hunger Games. I mean the film does have that Hunger Games vibe to it, but I also think that it could be compared a little to The Host but that might just be my own opinion.

After the film (which was around 8pm) I was starving I didn't really eat much all day I had a small bowl of porridge in the morning and a Bagel for Lunch, and a small popcorn I was pretty hungry by 8pm, so I convinced my mum (more like flipped a coin) to go to Nandos. It was either this or Bella Italia so we flipped the coin and it landed on tails which was Nandos.

This was actually my first time at Nando’s so I went with the chicken breast fillet wrap and I had it medium spiced and it was amazing! I had a side of spicy rice on the side and of course I had to snap chat a picture of it and the restaurant  which is down below, but I was the perfect spice and perfect portion. The atmosphere in Nandos as well was just amazing it was so calm, but it was so happy and fun, the music was great and fitted well with the theme and I want to go back so badly it’s been less than a day and I'm having withdrawal problems.





(Sorry these photos were took off my iphone)


I eventually got home after a busy day and the first thing I did was take my makeup off and jumped straight in the shower and got into my PJ’s and since doing so I have sat in bed watching a bit of Buffy the vampire slayer, YouTube videos and doing nothing. But today has been an amazing day and I've loved the time  I spent with my mum since I never really get days together it was nice and I can't wait to have more days like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric