My SkinCare Routine

Saturday 26 April 2014




Hey everyone so today I’m going to do a post on my skin care routine/ the products I use, so to start off with I'll start with taking my makeup off.


To start with I use the L’Oreal skin perfection Micellar water (boots 2.99, it’s on special at the moment.) so I usually pour a little bit of the solution onto a small cotton pad and wipe around my face to remove my foundation, I usually use both sides to remove my foundation and get a clean one to take off my eye makeup (one side per eye).  My alternative to this is I use my Simple face cleansing wipes (Superdrug 1.49 also on special) I use these when I'm feeling really tired and can't be bothered to use the liquid cleanser to remove my make up, since it’s much quicker and easier.


After I remove my make up I then move on to use my Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit gel wash (Superdrug 4.89) I usually use a flannel and quickly wash over my face with the cloth with warm water, then I put one pump of the gel wash onto my hands and spread that on my face and rub it in until it becomes slightly foamy. I then move on to wash this off with the flannel and warm water. Once it’s all rinsed off I pat dry my face.


Some days usually twice a wake I change my routine up a little bit and Instead of using my Neutrogena gel wash I use the Neutrogena Visibly 2in1 Face Wash Mask (Superdrug £4) one of these two days I use it as the wash, but the other day (usually a Friday) I’ll use it as the mask. To use it as the wash I do the exact same routine as I would with the Neutrogena gel. But to use the mask I just apply it straight on and leave it for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. Compared to the gel wash this helps more when you have more spots, it reduces them quicker whether you use it as the mask or the wash it helps and the mask does make a difference in your skin you can both see it and feel it.


That’s usually all I do until I go to bed, just before I go to bed I use a little bit of TCP which is a antiseptic, and put this on a cotton ball/pad and wash over any spots or blemishes. Basically all this does for my skin is reduces the spots by killing off the germs. if the spots aren’t that bad I sometimes use a Superdrug own  brand tea tree spot stick.


After I’ve done something about the spots I then use my Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry moisturiser (Superdrug £2.98) and put this on, this moisturiser is amazing I use it every night and sometime as a base before putting my make up on and it’s amazing, it dry’s very quickly, it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or oily, but it does make your skin soft. I sometimes get dry skin patches on my face but using this makes them disappear overnight. For the price of it it’s amazing I bought two of these and for the size of them they have lasted me since last summer and I only finished my first tube at the end of March and basically to end my skin routine I use either the baby lips intense care or hydrate so my lips don’t dry up over night.

So this is my Daily skin care routine I don’t really use a facial wash in the morning as I don’t have time unless it’s a weekend, but I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and I’ll post again soon,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric