What's In My Make Up Bag

Saturday 5 April 2014


So this week I've been quite busy with an Exam which was 10 hours long so I decided today just to do a really easy post, which is going to be a What’s in my make up bag. The products in my make up bag are the products I take with me when I go out shopping or to school so not all of my make up will be in here it’s just a few of the items I take to re- do my make up throughout the day.


First of all my Make up bag is from Primark and it was £3 it’s got two compartments and I always use the back one to carry some hair things like a brush, clips, bobbles and i also carry my hand sanitiser which is from Primark and was 60p and in the front pocket I keep my makeup in there.


This is what i usually carry in my make up bag when i'm at school a mirror, a real techniques powder brush (boots £12.99), MUA hide & Conceal concealer, (superdrug £1) Collection Big fake ultimate false lash effect mascara(superdrug £4.99), Rimmel London stay matte powder. (superdrug £3.99) and Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry ME (superdrug £2.99) depending on the week i'll change my Lipstick/ Lipgloss this week i just happened to have my baby lips in here but this varies every week. 

My make up often stays on quite well throughout the day and i find i don't really need to re-do my make up often, so i often re do the powder at around lunch time so around half 12 because by the time school ends my face will become shiny, and sometimes my concealer needs to be redone but for the price of £1 it's lasts quite well and also is good coverage for under the eyes and i often re- do this because my mascara get's under the eyes so it needs covering. 

in the back pocket i carry the usual hair things like bobbles, clips and a hair brush because you never know when you might need them and since i got a new bag which doesn't have separate pockets i now carry my hand sanitiser in there so it's easier to find. 

So this is what i carry in my Make up bag when i'm at school or heading out for the day, i hope you enjoyed it and i'll update next saturday, 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric