McBusted!!

Thursday 22 May 2014



So last night I went to see the one and only McBusted at Metro Arena in Newcastle. I can’t even describe how good it was it was just amazing! Since I was younger about 5 years old I used to love Busted and I grew up listening to Mcfly too so getting to see them live was a childhood dream come true and to add to this it was my first ever concert. It couldn’t have been any better than that.

I was in block 101 sitting, which was so close to the stage, but it was the perfect distance from being between the two stages, it was amazing I went with my best friend Lisa who also has a photography blog. (lfotography.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1) we both went up after school on Wednesday and we headed off to Burger king before heading into the arena.

When we arrived we were too early so we waited around for a long time but just before the concert actually started this young boy got up and started break dancing and he gained a little crowed and people were videoing and taking photos it was cool, but that kid had such courage to get up and dance in front of like what 100+ people.

Harry came on stage shirtless! And when he went off stage at the very end he mooned the cowed, James put a bra on his head, they were talking about boners it was pretty random and they got the crowd to do the bounce where James went ahead and told the crowd that it was Harry’s way of getting us to jiggle our boobs they then went ahead and started saying things like boobcastle instead of Newcastle, then one of them I can’t remember which one but one of them did a slug? As he called it, it was a really funny night and I had so much fun I loved the vibe I loved singing and dancing to the songs it was amazing.

Even the support groups were amazing and the stage was amazing they were all hilarious and the crowd was amazing and I had such a great night, it was so  great to have a break between revising and exams and yesterday during the day I was having a bad day I was jittery and anxious but once I got to the concert I forgot everything it was just so amazing.


I have got photos but they were took on my phone so I apologise for he bad quality but enjoy!


i'm on the right  and my friend Lisa is the one on the left 


(during Crashed the wedding) 



 (this was the support act Young Brando)
 (the other support act HollyWood Ending)




 (this was when some girls threw bras on the stage and he put it on his head!)



(i've never uploaded a video but this video is of year 3000 i'm not sure it will play though)

this was a little mid week post and i'll be uploading on saturday with another post,
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric