January Favourites

Saturday 31 January 2015

The first month of 2015 is over and done with now and my favourites this month are basically all things I got for Christmas and I have loved using this month and have probably used at least twice every week so here are my favourites for January.

My first favourite of the month has got to be my Soap And Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in the colour Charm Offensive. This is probably the first lip product I own that is a nude colour. I know Gabby (Velvet Ghost) has talked about the Lipstick version of this lip gloss being really good I absolutely love it, it lasts a long time, it’s not too sticky, it’s very pigmented and it’s a really nice nude colour that would suit most skin colours I think that this lip gloss could be a dupe of the Mac lipstick in Velvet teddy and I think that’s probably going to be the next nude I’ll end up buying.


My second favourite again is by Soap and Glory is their Hand Dream Super Cream hand cream. I’m not a one who usually uses moisturises on my hands, I’m quite lazy with it but this products sits on my desk and I find myself constantly using it. It dries very quickly so it doesn’t leave your hands feeling sticky. It hydrates the hands really well and I find that I need the tiniest amount so I’m hoping this is going to last me a long time.


Another favourites of mine has to be my Vans. I’ve been none stop talking about getting these for months to my friends and I was so excited to finally get them, I’ve wore them every single time I’ve left the house apart from maybe two times since 2015 started. They’re just the plain black and white classic Vans but they’re so comfortable and compared to my Converse these have been easier to break in and they’re so much more comfortable. I definitely prefer these to my Converse any day.




And my final favourite of January is a new purchase of mine, which is my Borjois Delice de Pourdre bronzing powder. Now I know that a lot of bloggers and YouTubers have raved on about this product for so long and I’ve been dying to buy it and I’ve been waiting until I got my Boots gift card to buy this and when I went into boots they had a thing on Borjois where you bought one and you got another half price so I ended up buying it and I love it. I find compared to a cheaper bronzer that I bought that it’s so much better for contouring and it just leaves a nice finish and it’s actually very suitable for fair skin which I found with my last bronzer was a problem because it left a muddy finish. So far this has been the best bronzer I’ve bought.



So these were my favourites for January, what have been your favourites for this month?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric