What I Got For Christmas

Saturday 3 January 2015

So to start with I’m not at all bragging about what I’ve got but I just thought this would be a fun little post because I love to see these types of posts/ youtube videos as I’m a very nosey person and am always intrigued as to what other people got for Christmas so here is some of the things I got for Christmas from my family and friends.

So to start with i got this soap and glory set which I know is from boots and my mam got it on special so I don’t think this can be bought any more but in this set you get the Hand Dream- super cream (100ml), Orangeasm- body wash (500ml), Butter Yourself – moisture lotion (500ml), Heel Genius- foot cream (125ml), Sugar Crush- body scrub (300ml), Whipped Clean- shower butter (250ml), The Righteous Butter – body butter (300ml), Off Your Face – 3 in one daily purifying cloths (25x cloths), Sexy Mother Pucker- Lip Lacquer (in the colour Charm Offensive) and finally the Thick & Fast- Mascara. So far out of this kit I’ve tried the Orangeasm body wash, hand dream super cream, heel genius and the mascara and so far all of these things have been so good. The body wash smells amazingly fresh and zingy just like oranges and leaves your skin feeling very soft and smelling like oranges, the hand dream super cream is really moisturizing and again smells really nice, it doesn’t take long to dry either and I’ve also tried the mascara and so far I do like it but I still prefer my Maybelline falsies mascara.


I also got the Real Techniques Core Collection brushes, which includes four brushes which are a Detailer Brush which is used to conceal areas or can be used with lipstick to create long lasting shape and definition (according to the Real techniques website.) There is also a Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing brush that is apparently good for full coverage use with powder and mineral foundations and then there is a contour brush, which is to be used with highlighters to contour and create a sheer finish. And as well as those four brushes you get a case for the brushes that can also be turned into a stand.


I also got these three things from Zoella Beauty, which is the Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion, Lets Glow Fragranced Candle and the Soak Opera bath soak and shower cream. From buying other Zoella products I know this collection ranges from £5- £10 so it isn’t an expensive collection and you can get these from Superdrug or Feel Unique if anyone is curious.  


I also got two Tanya Burr Lip glosses the lighter shade is called Picnic In The Park whilst the darker one is called Heart Skipped A Beat. I also got the Tanya Burr nail polish in New York Night. My final drugstore make up is the sleek blush in the colour Rose gold it’s a lovely rosey pink shade with hints of gold in. From Mac I got the Cremesheen Lipstick in Lickable and to go with that I got a lip pencil in the shade Trust in red.



The next few things I got is a Nspa Japanese spa rituals candle and it’s in the scent Cherry Blossom And Rice Milk. Another candle I got is a Yankee Candle in Sunlight On Snow. I also got a pair of Raybans, the Impulse spray called Be Surprised. And a shower gel called Dolly’s Mixtures, which smells amazingly sweet the actual scent Is Candy Floss.



I also got a pair of black and white Vans; Marc Jacobs perfume Daisy, Prada Candy perfume and a Lynx set with a shower gel and spray.



A few other little things I got is a Lee Stafford Hair dryer which is called Blow your mind, No7 eye set my auntie got me this and inside it has an eyeliner, and an eye shadow and I think a brush for the eye shadow. And on the end there are these Baylis & Harding Skin Spa soap petals and these are in the scent sugar cane, basil and Lime and with these you drop them In the bath and they float around and eventually dissolve a bit like bath bombs and such.



And the last few bits and pieces I got is a mini impulse set with 3 different scents, three lip tint, lip balms, a primark purse which will be nice for easter/ summer and the cards against humanity cards. I also got a shared present with my dad which was a complete surprise but is a PlayStation 4 with Little Big Planet 3. As well as of course getting money and gift vouchers got Newlook and Boots.


And off my friend I got this cute little wooden sign that says ‘Santa is on his way’ a make up brush set ( which I took out of the packet so they’re now in the mug she got me in my bathroom) and she got me a cute little mug which has a little knitted sleeve for it and I now sit that in my bathroom for it to hold my make up brushes.

And that is everything I got this Christmas I love everything I got and I got a lot of surprises after my mam told me I didn’t have much I was surprised on what she got me and I had a lovely Christmas spending time with my mam and dad and just relaxing and doing nothing, I hope everyone has a lovely New Year.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric