Getting To Know Me

Saturday 24 January 2015

So I found this post on Casetti’s blog   and I thought it would be a nice post to do as I love to do little posts that give you a little insight of someone so here it is.

City or Countryside?
As much as I love the countryside I will always love the city more.  


Sweet or Savoury?
Savoury.  


Dresses or Jeans?
Always Jeans.


Heels or Flats?
Heels. 


Beyonce or Taylor Swift?
Beyonce. 


Tea or Coffee?
Tea, well I prefer flavoured tea.


Blogposts or YT Videos?
Both it depends one what kind of mood I’m in I’ll probably say YouTube because I’m usually too tired on a night time to read.


Skincare or Make Up?
Make up.


Night or Morning?
Night.
Pizza or Burgers?
Is that even a question Pizza all the way.


Summer or Winter?
Technically autumn but I’m going to say winter.


Digital or Film Photos? As easy as digital photos are I do like film photos.

What is your favourite...?


City?
London.


Book?
The Fault In Our Stars.

Movie?
At the moment I really love The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Definitely a favourite of mine.


TV Show?
I have too many to even pick from but a few are Supernatural, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story and The Vampire Diaries.


Perfume?
Prada Candy, I got it for Christmas and I absolutely love it!


Nail Polish?
Essie Nail Polish in the colour Bahama Mama.

Skincare Item?
Lush Ultra Bland Facial Cleanser.


Lipstick?
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 30.


Foundation?
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation.


Food?
Either Lasagne, Spaghetti Bolognese or Fajitas!


Dessert?
I’m not a big fan of deserts but probably cheese cake.


Restaurant Chain?
I think one of the only restaurants I’ve been to recently was Nandos so I’m going to say that.


Alcoholic Drink?
Smirnoff Ice.


Non Alcoholic Drink?
Tropical Juice, I love it so much.


Actor/Actress?
Dylan O’Brien.


Singer/Band?
Fallout Boy, All Time Low, One Direction and Ed Sheeran they’re my top singers/ bands.

Song?
Hozier – Take Me To Church

Social Media?
Tumblr or Instagram

What are some things that scare you?
Spiders, insects, bugs, wasps/ bees I really don’t like them.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As a kid I don’t think I thought about it much, I probably did have something in mind like a vet or something but I’ve never been one to know what I want to do and now as I’ve finished high school I’m finding it hard to even begin to comprehend what I want to do and even though I’m doing A- Levels in Media, English Literature and English Language I still have nothing in mind.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

I think I’m most proud of passing my GCSE’s I mean it’s nothing big the majority of people pass them in the UK, but I’m proud that I got through after worrying so much of not passing and only failing History and Maths (which I’m resitting maths so hopefully I’ll pass this year!) I’m happy about getting them over with and moving onto Sixth Form and getting into the Sixth Form college I’m in, I’m also very proud that since starting sixth form I’ve definitely became who I am, I’ve opened myself up more and I’ve branched out of my comfort zone and started talking to more people and making new friends.

So I hope you enjoyed getting to know me more and like I said last week I hope I can stick to posting once every week again!


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric