Thoughts On Life

Saturday 17 January 2015


As of 2015 I’ve been feeling surprisingly down for it being a new year and I think it’s down to A Levels, I’m not particularly enjoying it. I enjoy the social and the friends I’ve made but I often find myself thinking what’s the point in this and when can I drop out? But I’ve realised that it’s not long until I start my exams. Of course this is going to make me more stressed and probably even more unhappy, but once that’s out of the way with and summer comes along I’ll be fine again and there will be one year left. Baring this in mind I haven’t decided if I still want to continue, I’ve decided to leave that until I get my results after my AS exams. So what’s the point in this post? I haven’t really decided I’m in a mood to write what I’m thinking and feeling and I feel like if you’re going to get this far you may as well continue and put up with it for another year, because in the end it could make a difference to my life but t the same time it might not and in the end I won’t know until later on in life if it was really worth it.

I find that life is a weird thing and I find myself thinking about it a lot and how everyone’s life’s are different some enjoy it whilst others don’t, but as I’ve realized is you have ups and downs, twists and turns like a roller coaster (yeah I’m using that example) and you have difficulties, problems, but you also will have the more positive effects like happiness, memories, friends and family. And like roller coasters what goes up must come down but to get up you have to push yourself and try, try and try some more and in the end you’ll succeed.

I know for sixth form I’m going to come out in one of two ways I’m either going to finish sixth form with really good grades and hopefully get a job afterwards, or I’m going to come out with the complete opposite and the two years will have been a waste of time and it’s down to me to decide. In the end I can put the work and effort in and it’ll pay off. 

And life is the same it’s up to you what you do, you control your life so you do what you want to do and do more of what makes you happy, you enjoy writing you write, enjoy drawing? Draw. You want to go off to uni to get a degree? Work hard and you ‘ll achieve that’ and this sounds easier said than done, but in the end isn’t life a challenge? You over come things and you get a better result out of it.  

And as well as the big and obvious things in life there are little things that matter just as much and these tend to be the things I look at to make myself much more happier and sometimes little things can completely change my day around and make me happier. For example photos are one of the things that I love and can do nearly any time of day and can make me happy. I love the idea of capturing a moment or just the way in which something looks. There may be no reason behind a picture but it can still look wonderful and speak a thousand words depending on how you look upon the image. And you may forget about a picture and look back and you can remember the memories of that day and the events that took place. It reminds me of the poem ‘Six Young Men’ by Ted Hughes and as much as that poem is depressing the way they talk about photographs is true, you can look at pictures from your mam and dad’s past and see a different time even if it’s not too long ago. And to you they may mean nothing but to them it may mean the world. It’s incredible really how everyone lives their own life’s and capture it in different ways and in a way we have the same guide lines but go in separate directions.

Everyone’s life’s are different and we’ll all experience different things and in the end things will get better if they aren’t already and as Winston Churchill said ‘If your going through hell keep going’ because without struggle there is no success.

Sorry about the lack of posts recently i haven't had much time to write and i've been quite busy with college i am going to try and sort things out and post weekly again. 


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric