July Favourites

Monday 27 July 2015

This year is going far too quickly and this month has completely disappeared. So here are some of my favourites from July. This post was meant to go up last Saturday but i was busy during the day and by the time i realised i had forgot to post this i felt really ill and i didn't post it so here it is now. 

My first favourite of the month is the Revlon HD Lipsticks.  I got these at the beginning of the month and I ended up buying two. I got these in 825 Hydrangea (Left) and 875 Gladiolus (Right). These have became an instant favourite and I have been wearing both of these throughout the entire month. These lipsticks are such good quality for how much they cost, £8 from Boots.  They’re very glossy and last for a good few hours and the colours are gorgeous.



Another Make up favourite from this month is the Stila All Day waterproof Liquid Eyeliner; it’s £13 from Boots. This is the second liquid eyeliner that I have bought, the first was the Maybelline gel pot, this one is a pen styled eyeliner, which is so good. The colour lasts all day and doesn’t fade. It dries very quickly so it doesn’t smudge if your hand slips. And its so easy to apply.



So I’ve never tried any hair products from Lush yet and after much debate I finally went out and bought the American Cream conditioner. And this has become a new favourite. It’s a double strength Conditioner, which the woman in Lush told me is great for hair that gets a lot of heat used on it (such as my own which I use straighteners on nearly every day.) this conditioner smells amazing, like a strawberry milkshake. The conditioner itself is really light and doesn’t weigh your hair down.


My TV favourite of the month is Teen Wolf, Season five started up at the beginning of this month and its been very intense so far and there’s so many things happening and many questions that need to be answered. It’s very one edge and the story line this season is just so dark and mysterious there's so much suspense compared to the first few seasons but i've been loving this program so much! 



And my final favourite of the month is a Youtuber, and that Youtuber is Kick The PJ. I’ve never really watched him before this month, I’ve heard of him but just recently started watching him and he’s brilliant. He’s so creative and he makes some incredible short films and other videos, if your into film styled youtube videos then he's definitely worth the watch. 



So these were my favourites for this month, what have been some of your favourites from July?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric