Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty

Saturday 18 July 2015

So a couple of weeks ago I was scrolling through bloglovin’ and I found this blog post by Porcelain Beauty, which is called The Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty tag. And I thought I’d go a head and do it as well. So here are my answers to this tag.

Greed: What is your inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My inexpensive beauty item has to be my concealer probably? I own the Collection Long Lasting Concealer, which costs £4 something so that’s probably my cheapest, but it’s the best concealer I’ve every used. My most expensive is probably either my Urban Decay or Mac Lipsticks as they’re both priced at £15.


Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/ hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I haven’t really had any products that have been hard to get a hold of but I will say that one product at the moment is definitely impossible to get a hold of and that is the Collection Long Lasting Concealer in the shade fair. Every shop I’ve gone to for the last 4-5 months hasn’t had it and I’ve been looking everywhere for it. Turns out that Superdrug and boots haven’t had it in stock at all due to repackaging or something. A product I have a love hate relationship is bronzer, because I’m so pale bronzer can look muddy on my skin and can just look completely wrong, but at the same time there’s days where It can just look really good on and give my face some shape to it.

Gluttony: What are your most delicious products?

One of my most delicious products is the Bourjois Bronzer, it smells so good it smells like coconut it smells amazing! Another product is the new Revlon HD Lipsticks they smell like those candy hearts you get.

Sloth: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness.

Primers, I own the body shop primer and I tend to skip out on it unless I’m having a long day or if it tends to be really hot outside (Which it rarely is in the UK.) to keep my make up on in the heat, but apart from that I’ll tend to skip it.

Pride: what beauty product gives you the most confidence?

One product that gives me more confidence is my L’Oreal Superstar Mascara because I have really small eyelashes so this product makes my eyelashes so much more volume and it gives them so much more length.

Lust: What products are you currently lusting over?

One product I’m lusting over is the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I’ve wanted them for quite a while but I’m really lazy when it comes to eye make up so I usually skip eye shadows so that’s why I don’t own any of them at the moment. And I’m lusting over any products from Mac as Mac is one of my favourite brands for make up.

Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would love to receive the Hourglass Ambient lighting blush, or the Hourglass Modernist Eye shadow palette, as it is absolutely stunning. Or maybe I would love to receive the Nars Sheer glow foundation.

So this was my Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty answers. I tag any of you to do it, if you end up doing this then leave a link in the comment and I’ll read some of them.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric