My Top 5 Summer Lipsticks

Saturday 1 August 2015

As it is summer, I love to change my lipsticks up as I’m a massive fan of berry lips during the autumn and winter and when it comes to spring and summer I like to change it up and go for brighter and bolder colours so here are my top five favourite lipsticks to wear during the summer.

My first favourite to wear is the Mac Cremesheen lipstick in Lickable I wear this with the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Trust In Red. I either use the pencil all over my lips before applying the Cremesheen to make it last longer or I just apply the lip pencil as usual, but this is a great lipstick that will last for hours and keeps your lips hydrated since it’s a Cremesheen.





Another favourite is another Mac product, which is a matt lipstick called Lady Danger, this is just a really nice orange toned red that I love, I use this with the Mac Lip Pencil Cherry. And again with this mac lipstick it will last for a good few hours and when it fades it doesn’t become patchy. I love this lipstick and it’s been a summer favourite of mine for two years now.




My third favourite lipstick for the summer is the new Revlon HD Lipsticks, these have been my most worn lipsticks during the summer so far and my favourite has to be the 875 Gladiolus, which is a pinkish red colour, these lipsticks are simply stunning and they colour is so bold and they stand out so well.



My fourth favourite is a Revlon Colour Burst Lip Gloss in the colour 006 Strawberry Fraise. This has been a favourite for ages now it’s a light pink lipgloss that I absolutely love its very pigmented and it isn’t sticky at all it doesn’t last very long but its such a nice light colour for the days where I’d rather not be wearing anything bright or bold.



And my final favourite lipstick is the Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in the shade 16 I’ve had this lipstick for three years now and it’s been my go to lipstick for spring/ summer when I’m wanting some colour on my lips but nothing that’s really bright and bold and this one is just a nice subtle colour that is gorgeous.


So these were my top five lipsticks that I love to wear during the summer. What are some of your favourite lipsticks to wear during the summer?

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric