August Favourites

Saturday 29 August 2015

I can’t believe how fast this year is going, I can’t believe the summer is over already, I’ve been out of college since the beginning of June and I can’t believe how quick these three months have gone. Anyways here are my favourites from this month.

My first favourite of the month has to be the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I’ve been using this after each time I shave my legs and after using It in the shower I will moisturise and I can honestly say my skin has never felt softer than it does after I’ve used this. It’s a very fresh and limey smell, but it’s my favourite thing to use in the shower at the moment.


My second favourite is the Zoella Lets Spritz Body Mist this mist is such a nice light spray, it’s got quite a subtle scent that isn’t over powering. It’s very sweet and fruity. I’m really bad at describing scents but it does smell amazing and the packaging is so cute and for only £7 I love this product.


My third favourite of the month has to be this app for the iPhone called Pump Up which is a work out app that is one side a social media app so you can get inspiration and share your progress and then there’s the workout side to the app where you can choose which level of exercise you want to do and which area you want to focus on and for however long you want to. I’ve just started using this app this month and I already love it a lot I find it really good to use especially since I can’t get to a gym so It gives me different workouts to do at home without any equipment.


Another favourite of mine has been the book Paper Towns by John Green. I’m not a massive reader but I love John Green’s book and I decided I really want to read Paper Towns before I see the film and I’ve only just started it but it’s definitely a really good book that I would recommend.


My final favourites of the month are two Real Techniques brushes, which I got in the Collectors Edition Sculpting set, which was an exclusive set that isn’t actually on the real techniques website anymore but I think you may still be able to get them from Superdrug as they’re still on their website. The two brushes that I have loved from this set are the Sculpting Brush and the Setting brush.


The setting brush is a very small round brush that I use for powder and I use a lot more for powder instead of the actual Real Techniques Powder brush that I own. I use a very small amount of powder and this brush is perfect for the areas where I use powder such as under my eyes, my forehead, on my chin and down my T-zone. And I love the sculpting brush for bronzer. This brush is an angled brush that is great for applying bronzer to contour with.

So these are my favourites for this month, what are some of your favourite things from August?


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric