December Favourites

Monday 29 December 2014


So I was meant to put this post up on Saturday but I kind of forgot I’ve been spending a lot of time just relaxing and spending time with my mam and dad as well as forgetting to post something because I simply forgot what day it was, but this years coming to an end and I’m kind of upset realising that this year has been a big year for me and a lot of things have changed for the good mainly, but it’s crazy how fast this year has come and gone it’s been a very busy year so for the final time this year here are a few of my favourites from December.

My first favourite of the month has to Christmas themed and is my new Christmas bedding from Asda I paid £12 for a double quilt cover which came with two pillow cases to match the cover and it’s so cute. It’s red and white and has reindeers, hearts and snowflakes on, I love it and I’m going to be a bit gutted when I take it off.

(sorry for the quality this was took on my phone) 

Another favourite of mine this month is my fairy lights that I’ve had since last year but I re-put them up, which they go over my mirror up over my tv (which is on the wall) and then down over my camera and tripod. They’re so cute for the winter and to make my room more festive and cozy.

(again sorry my camera settings are a bit messed up and i can't get them back to normal) 

Moving away from the Christmas theme and on to TV my favourite tv program of the month is The Secret Life Of An American Teenager. Basically this is an American TV show which I’ve been watching online and it’s got Shailene Woodley in it and she plays a 15 years old called Amy who finds out she’s pregnant and it’s full of Drama and has some comedy in it, it’s quite a good program and I’m already onto season 2. Definitely one of my favourite tv programs at the moment since I usually watch more action/ supernatural relate things such as The vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Arrow or The Flash, it was quite a different program for me to watch but it’s really good if your into things like Awkward.



One of my favourite perfumes of this month has been Rebelle by rihanna now I’m not good at describing scents so I’m just going to use the one on the boots website the website says. ‘Rebelle is a delightful enticement bringing to mind not only the warmth of the Carribbean sun, reflecting Barbados-born Rihanna’s roots, but also the exhilarating whirl of her present-day city life. The perfumers behind Reb’l Fleur have teamed up once again to capture Rihanna’s essence, this time with a lush, sensual Gourmand Chypre.’ I love this perfume and I’ve had it for a year now after originally buying her Reb’l Fleur perfume and it’s definitely not an expensive perfume and at Boots a 50ml bottle costs £19.99 and the original price is £29.


And my final favourite of the month has to be my jumper from H&M which is black and grey striped and has to be my most worn item of clothing, I usually chuck a vest top under it and wear it with my leather jacket and sometimes my parka jacket I also wear it with black skinny jeans and my pair of swede wedged boots which are from Newlook, this jumper is quite oversized so for college or long days out it can be very comfortable and cosy to wear.


So these have been my final favourites for the final month of this year, I hope everyone had a great Christmas if you celebrate it and if you don’t I hope you guys had a great day and I hope everyone has a nice new year as this will probably be my last post until 2015 so I’ll post again then.


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric