Updated: My Everyday Makeup Products

Saturday 21 March 2015

So a while back I wrote a post on my everyday make up products and since it’s been around a year since I posted it I thought I’d do an updated version since I use more products and different ones compared to this time last year. I’m also going to put the products  in the order I do it.

Simple Illuminating radiance cream
(Superdrug £8.99)



The Body Shop Instablur Primer
(£12)


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
(Boots £9.99)


Collection Long Lasting Perfection Concealer
(Boots £4.19)



Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
(Superdrug £3.99)


Bourjois Delice De Poudre bronzer
(Boots £7.99)


Sleek shimmer Rose Gold Blush
(Superdrug £4.49)


Maybelline Brow Drama
(Boots £4.99)


Collection Eyeliner Pencil
(I got this a while ago and It’s discontinued now but there are ones similar to this)


Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
(Boots £7.99)


Revlon Lip-gloss 006 Strawberry Fraise
(I can’t find prices anymore but I got a set of these from my mam after she went on her cruise last year which she paid £14 for.)



To apply my make up I use the Real Technic Brushes. I own the core collection brushes and I tend to use the powder brush, face expert or the buff brush as well as the contour brush.


so these are my everyday make up products, what are some of your everyday products?
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric